Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Beautiful message

I recently received a beautiful message from a person I do not know, I know usually when you receive messages from strangers you either ignore or get very worried. I dont even know how this person found my email address but I will say his message was a blessing and I really appreciate it. The words in this email really brightened up my day and made me feel good about myself, so I am going to show you, this message may also help you personally feel good. Happy reading x

Title: Every continued blessing

You have no idea,
The great things that are about to happen to you,
The great endeavors you will do,
How you will inspire others to succeed.
You have only caught a glimpse of all of the wonderful things that shall come to pass.

And if people offer their help or wisdom as you go through life, accept it gratefully. You can learn much from those who have gone before you but never be afraid or hesitant to step off the accepted path and head off in your own direction, if your heart tells you that it's the right way for you. Always believe that you will ultimately succeed at whatever you do, and never forget the value of persistence, discipline, and determination.
You are meant to be whatever you dream of becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment